Menu
caz68
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lots of Channels Missing - Engineer Failed to Show.

I recently noticed that a lot of channels (approx 100) on my TiVo box are not working - error message W02 is showing.

My teenage son informs me that they have been like it since at least August but failed to tell me as he just assumed it was channels we aren't supposed to receive.  I only just recently noticed as I took a very rare sit down and decided to channel surf!

I called 150 and they tried to fix it from their end but it didn't work so they arranged an engineer visit for 06/11/15 between 8am and 12 noon.

The engineer failed to arrive.

I was also told I would have a discount on my next bill but as of yet there is no discount showing anywhere on my latest bill or on my current balance online.

Please advise on next steps as I am reluctant to call 150 after the last debacle!

From a very disgruntled Virgin Media customer!

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lots of Channels Missing - Engineer Failed to Show.

Unless you want to wait around on here for a mod to notice your post you'd best ring in again. Sorry. 

They cant ant deal with your billing query in any case because of the Data Protection Act. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi caz68

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've not managed to speak with the team since posting, so I'd like to arrange for this to be resolved as soon as possible.

We'd really like to rearrange the engineer appointment, to ensure our missing channels are restored. I'd also like to confirm your mobile number, as when we send out the appointment notification text messages, you can cancel it by that way and that's what the system has recognised as the reason for the previous appointment not going through.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view that by clicking the blue envelope on the top right of this page. I'll be doing what I can to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Take care

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
caz68
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thank you for your reply.  I have just called 150 and have arranged a visit for tomorrow.  It would appear that the mobile number that was held for me was the wrong number and whoever has that number cancelled the visit!

Also, I was offered 3 days discount on my last call which wasn't actioned, for some reason during this call I was only offered 2 days discount...

Caroline

0 Kudos