Menu
jonnyboy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lost tivo and broadband service for a week

They keep fibbing and fobbing us off, our 3 neighbours have no problems, so I insisted they send an engineer, they then put me through to their account cancellation dept. Awful service, not really sure what to do. 

0 Kudos
Sazzy78
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost tivo and broadband service for a week

I had a similar problem a few weeks back, I was using the previous hub and was constantly losing connection. I found the technical department useless.... Customer services were good, they credited my account as a good will gesture for the poor service, and sent me the newer Hub 3 free of charge. I couldn't fault customer service's approach to dealing with my problem to be honest. Perhaps try that? New hub has sorted my connection out completely. Hope this helps....

Thank you,
SazzyLou78
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jonnyboy1

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service at the moment.

I'd like to take a closer look at your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end if that's possible. To allow me to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jonnyboy1
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, yes i agree. The tech are a bunch of  t***s, sorry. The problem was a connector block in the box down the street. It took  Virgin 10 days to even look for it.

The reimbursment is welcome but nothing can compensate us for the loss of tv and internet plus the stress of having to deal with some moron in a call centre telling you repeatedly to unplug and replug your tivo box, when its clearly going to be something else at fault with 2 tivo boxes and internet all not working.

Next time i'm going straight to customer services.

If anyone in customer services would like to contact me regarding this I would welcome the call. Bet they dont tho.

Ta for your reply.

0 Kudos