Menu
markintheburgh
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lost Picture 3010 Error

I have had the above error appearing on almost all the channels on my Tivo box for the last day or so.  Thought it might be part of the wider spread problems reported on the service status webpage but now they have been cleared up it seems not.  The V+ box seems okay so the problem must lie with the Tivo box, any ideas?

Cheers,

Mark

0 Kudos
whufc
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Picture 3010 Error

Had the same problem since yesterday, got off the phone to them this afternoon, they say there's a fault with my tivo hard drive and the box needs replacing meaning I lose all my recordings, not happy to say the least. I have a V+ box which is unaffected. This all started after getting the network availability (c133) code yesterday afternoon for me when there was no access to catch up or on demand, now they're restored but still no picture on various channels.
whufc
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well surprise surprise all of my channels have reappeared, knew it was to do with their network availability. I overslept and missed the engineer, glad I did as all recordings would be gone. Hard drive fault? Virgin don't have a clue.
0 Kudos
KeyserSoze
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Granted your most recent issue may not have been HDD related but the agents can view your box and do health checks on it remotely and they could probably see that your HDD is on its way out. They were doing the right thing by booking you the engineer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ “I work for Virgin but any posts that I make here are solely my personal views and do not necessarily represent the views, strategies or opinions of Virgin Media.”
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that your currently having error 3010 on the channels through your TiVo® box.

When I checked your account, there are currently no local faults that is causing this error. 

Can you please advise if your still getting this issue?

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos