Menu
pstobbart
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Loss of service while watching netflix

Hi,
There is a thread about Netflix streams stopping at 25%, this happens to me too, but I also lose all services (apps, content, catch up)... In fact this week I have managed to watch maybe one or two episodes before my TiVo box basically cuts its internet connection completely. Now I know it's tv services as my router is still good, and trying to force the TiVo to connect to services just returns an error. I cannot call customer services as to be honest there is too much miscommunication. I'm seriously starting to wonder why I'm paying virgin a monthly fee, just to manually reset the TiVo every day
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
pstobbart
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of service while watching netflix

Anyone else have this problem?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pstobbart,

Thanks for coming by, just wanted to pop by and let you know I responded to your post on the same issue here.

Cheers.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pstobbart
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My main concern is not Netflix but the fact the service keeps dropping and having to reset the TiVo box
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi pstobbart

I'm really sorry to learn about the continued problems with your TV service, do you find that this issue only occurs when you're watching Netflix? 

I've taken another look at the account from our end and I've made some tests, I can see there's an issue with the app usage in peak times and that's something we're looking to get sorted. The review date for this is 23/12/15 so if you're still experiencing this issue after that, we'll take another look for you.

I hope you have a great weekend

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos