Menu
SmeckyBith
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of Comedy Central on TiVo?

Hello!

We've had our TiVo box installed for almost a month, now. As it stands, other than the issues with On Demand and Catch Up, we've had no problems. But this morning, I turned on the box and all my Comedy Central channels have disappeared. Does anyone have any idea why this might have happened?

We've got the most basic package ever: channels 1-5, the Comedy Central channels, YouTube and the radio stations, and that's about it. Checked in with my mother, who also has Virgin, but she still has her Comedy Central.

Any answers would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of Comedy Central on TiVo?

I was under the impression that the Comedy Central channels were only a temporary bonus and were being removed from the basic TV package this week.

Comedy Central is no longer showing for me either now.

Maybe your mother is on a slightly different TV package ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
SmeckyBith
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, mom's on a totally different package. That makes sense, then.

I was beginning to wonder whether they were only going to stick around for a limited time - looks like this is the case.

Thanks very much for replying, the thought of trying to get in touch with someone over the phone was not appealing!
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No worries - I'm glad I was able to help

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.