Menu
In-need-of-help
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Losing channels by the day

First pixilation on certain channels - SD and HD, then "sorry this channel isn't available right now" on other channels (Ref3202) and now just silence on radio channels.

I have used the automated re-set service and cannot find any way of speaking to a real person about this - just suck in a telephone menu loop - so thought I would see if anyone out there can help?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing channels by the day

Hi In-need-of-help,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've been getting this error on some of your channels.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I haven't had any luck in locating your account so far, I will send you a private message requesting further details.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
In-need-of-help
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Collette

I thought the problem might be fixed when I was persuaded to trade up from V+ to TiVo but I have installed the new box and still have the same problem.

I now have an engineer coming out to me to see if they can find out why I am losing certain channels - some completely and some just pixellating.

Is this just me or is a common problem? The technicians seem to be at a loss.

Still in need of help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi In-need-of-help

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us about this, apologies again for the continued inconvenience you're experiencing with your TV service.

I'd love to hear how the engineer appointment goes and if you need any assistance moving forward, we'll be here waiting to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos