Menu
Tasha36
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Looks like I'll be leaving virgin after 6 years and moving to sky due to appalling service I

My sons Autistic and due to them turning my services off when they shouldn't have his had a meltdown this will be back on tomorrow and I'll be taking to sky's fantastic offer they've assured me . That they won't put my son through the same thing virgin has today .
I've paid my bill every month for the last 6 years the utterly ridiculous amount of money I spend each month you'll no longer have as sky's halved my monthly bill
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Looks like I'll be leaving virgin after 6 years and moving to sky due to appalling service I

Hi Tasha36

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us regarding your recent experience you have had with us. I am sorry to hear this has not been a good one, and I hope your son is okay now Smiley Sad

I appreciate you taking the time to join us on the forums too.

With respect to what the person from the other telecommunications company has stated that is not correct. The way that our billing works follows the industry standard due to Ofcom regulations and all telecommunications providers follow this ruling. If you are, as you have mentioned on your other thread Services been turned off, paying a bill to them when another bill is yet to be paid then they too will potentially restrict services. The service restriction generally prompts most customers to contact their providers to resolve this, whatever the reasoning behind the restriction may be.

If there is anything else we can support you with then please just let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos