Menu
anyidea
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lir Sync Issues

Is there anyone at VM doing anything about this issue? It's been going on for some time now. Ours starts after the TVO has been on for about 4-5 hours. It happens on any channel and seems to get worse as the time goes on. The only way to sort it out is to reboot the box. Very high tech!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lir Sync Issues

Hi anyidea

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service, we don't expect the service to suffer from lip sync issues after a few hours of use so I'd like to take a closer look at this for you.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. We're not detecting any issues at the moment though, are you using any audio equipment to listen to the TV service? Could you explain how you've got your TiVo set up physically? E.g. just HDMI cable from TiVo to TV.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
anyidea
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Craig
Thank you for getting back to me. Re ' using any audio equipment to listen to the TV service? ' No just HDMI cable from TiVo straight to TV. At the moment TV has been on 4 1/2 hrs. At present on Gold channel and lip sync is starting to go out of sync. Will not re boot at present, hopefully you pick this up.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi anyidea,

Thanks for the response!

I'd like to send a technician to take a look at this for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get this arranged for you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos