Menu
Andy2738
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lines and squares across screen

I've been getting lines and squares across my tv screen , I have checked all leads are in correctly and turned the box off an on again and it's still happening.
I have noticed it doesn't happen on hd channels and has only happened since I got a TiVo box
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lines and squares across screen

Suspect a signal issue as TiVo is very sensitive to having the correct level. Ring in for help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi andy2738,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting lines and squares on the picture of some of your channels.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and all looks fine signal wise.  Also the network side is looking fine as well.  How are things looking today?  If you're still getting disruption with the picture, let me know and I can help further.

I'm here if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
thanks4nothing
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Andy2738 wrote:
I've been getting lines and squares across my tv screen , I have checked all leads are in correctly and turned the box off an on again and it's still happening.
I have noticed it doesn't happen on hd channels and has only happened since I got a TiVo box

If you mean the orange squares and blue cross-hairs and green numbers diagnostics overlay then I have all codes to do the clever stuff, such as switching this on and off but I'm not sure this is your issue?

This user has left the community.
0 Kudos