Menu
Markw42
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lie after lie and being constantly mugged off!

Well yet again have been lied to and mugged off by virgin media. The constant error 319 message is still showing when trying to view certain on demand movies and on their service status page it says there are now no issues regarding their tv service. Phoned customer services yet again and get told that some areas are now working and some are not and that those that are not working will be available again soon. I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold and surprise surprise the manager wasn't there and i was asked for my phone number which i gave him and i was told that he would phone me back and surprise surprise no phone call so again they think they can lie to people just to shut them up and carry on with their crap service and not getting what we are paying for. Not a problem if that's how they want it i have tried to sort this out with them and now i am taking this further and reporting virgin media and the crap service that customers are receiving. Yet again not one virgin media employee answers to this on the forum when so many people have the same issue.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lie after lie and being constantly mugged off!

Hello Markw42,

Just to let you know I have found your duplicate post and replied to it here.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos