Menu
Colvid
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ld40 message on TiVo box

Can't find previous post and not heard from anyone. Can anyone advise what I need to do about my Samsung TiVo box displaying Ld40 and being unusable

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ld40 message on TiVo box

If its displaying LD:40 its not a TiVO, its one of the older boxes. Either ring faults (150 from a Virgin phone) or wait here several days for a response from the Forum Team. Customer Services should be able to re-initialise the box remotely, which would take a matter of minutes.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If its displaying LD:40 its not a TiVO, its one of the older boxes. Either ring faults (150 from a Virgin phone) or wait here several days for a response from the Forum Team. Customer Services should be able to re-initialise the box remotely, which would take a matter of minutes.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Colvid
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still not heard from 'the forum' team and finding it impossible to phone, any other suggestions?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Colvid,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your V+ box.

I've located your account and I can see you've got a technician booked to fix this for you. Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos