Menu
UNKNOWN
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Last day to cancel

Just to remind everyone, today is the last day to cancel, termination fee free, due to the latest price hike. I just cancelled took 5 minutes on the phone.

After this mornings shocking conversations with so called support they left me with no option. They insisted I could not leave without termination fee. Fortunately I just remembered the letter with todays' date.

YIPPEE! 15 years of cable hell comes to an end.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Last day to cancel

No, it's not!

For many, it's already too late as the cancellation date is dependent on your billing cycle. In my case, the pertinent date was 30 September.

0 Kudos
gordy66
Up to speed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is this right if you do give 30 days notice can you not get Virgin Broadband in for 3 months.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, you want to cancel because of the price increase to avoid the penalty clause in your contract and come back right away? Really?

0 Kudos
PhilipF
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My day was yesterday, today I have the same package for 16.50 a month less 198 saved for 12 months. so that's 72.50 a month

1701-e
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

15 years? Why did you stick it out so long? 1-0 to cable for getting you to pay up for 15 years.... lol

0 Kudos
vwt5
Up to speed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

youre lucky  i didnt even receive notification of increase so im stuck with this rubbish for another 6monthsSmiley Sad

0 Kudos