Menu
Nightfire
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

LE67 No internet and C130 tivo error

Hi. for the last 24 hours we have lost all Internet access and are also receiving a c130 error on both tivo boxes

I have a engineer booked for Friday which in its self is laughable given we are looking at a week of no service. this was after having to ring up 3 times

is anyone else having this is sure currently. No better feeling than paying over 100 pounds a month for a service you can't use for a week.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: LE67 No internet and C130 tivo error

Hi there Nightfire,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

I do apologise for the loss of service you recently experienced, I know just how frustrating this can be.

How did it go with the engineer? If you need me to check anything for you, please just ask.

Apologies again and thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Nightfire
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you for your reply the engineer was very good it was a fault in the outside Street box causing the issue. Shame it took a week to get the visit.

The one question I do have is am I able to be refunded partially for loss of service as a week is a long time given it was not receiving the service in that time frame

thanks
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

now that it's resolved you should be able to get a weeks credit, by calling in and asking - I don't believe VM forum reps can handle account queries.

RichieKnight
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problems currently. Virgin support keep cutting off my calls as well. 😞
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nightfire,

I'm pleased to hear this issue has been fixed, I have located your account and I can see the refund has been applied to your account.

Any further queries let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello RichieKnight,

Sorry to hear you were also experiencing a loss of connection, I have been able to locate your account and I see there was a technician booked so can I just confirm if everything has been okay since?

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos