Menu
Beivape
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

L tv package but no he channels

I have a TiVo box but no channels I have in my package give me access to the hd alternative , all hd channels are greyed out
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: L tv package but no he channels

Beivape wrote:
I have a TiVo box but no channels I have in my package give me access to the hd alternative , all hd channels are greyed out

You need TV XL for most of the HD channels. (BBC1, 2, ITV1, C4 and C5 HD) are available to all. 

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Quickest thing is to ring in an sort it out 150 free from a virgin phone or 03454541111

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Beivape wrote:

You need TV XL for most of the HD channels. (BBC1, 2, ITV1, C4 and C5 HD) are available to all. 

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beivape,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today with the channels?  If you're still missing any channels, let me know which ones are missing and I can check it further for you.

Also check out our online Channel Guide so you can see what's part of your current package.  I'm here to help so keep me posted.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos