Menu
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Killjoys wasn't here!

Series 2 of Killjoys started last Tuesday on Syfy but that event seems not to have registered with VM. Episode 1 is not available 'On Demand' or on 'Catchup'. I've also tried 'TV Anywhere' and series 2 is also missing there. Please fix this ASAP.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Killjoys wasn't here!

Hi Cloddy,

Thanks for posting!

I've just checked our TiVo® and Killjoys Season 2 Episode 1 has now been uploaded. Can you check your box again for me to see if it's there?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Josh,

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I noticed yesterday that Ep 1 of Killjoys was up on Tivo.  I also checked on my PC but none of series 2 is available on there as yet.

Whilst looking at 'On Demand' on my PC for Killjoys, I also noticed that Series 2 of Dark Matter appeared to be missing with the menu just sayoing that there were 16 episodes of series 1. However, when I clicked on the series one icon, I noticed after paging down that there was a link to series 2. Unfortunately, only half of the six episodes were there - 2,3,4. I then went back to Tivo and found that Dark Matter was listed there, but this time with just Ep 1 missing.

Still more work to be done. I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Graham

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

Wow, quite a few things missing there!

First of all, let's try updating the TiVo®.

To do this just go to the Home screen and select Help and Settings, Settings, Network and then Connect to Virgin Media TV Services Now. Once that update has completed, leave the TiVo® for about an hour. In this time the box will hopefully populate any missing programs and data.

Try that and let me know if the On Demand content is still missing.

Josh

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Josh,

I made a mistake regarding Dark Matter. I'd assumed that, as in series 1, all the episodes would be available but they are only up for a month so episodes 1 and, since last night, 2 have passed their use-by date. This means that all possible episodes for Dark Matter and Killjoys are available on Tivo.

This still leaves TV Anywhere with a problem. As of this morning, there are no episodes of series 2 of Killjoys available and episodes 5 and 6 of Dark Matter are still missing.

Cheers,
Graham
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

Glad to hear the TiVo® is alright!

Which season are the Dark Matter episodes missing from?

I've checked out our On Demand library and only episodes 3 and 4 of season two have been uploaded at the moment.

As to Killjoys, there is only season 1 currently uploaded.

Josh

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Josh,

Dark Matter, season two, should have episodes 5 and 6 in addition to 3 and 4. All four are available in Tivo's 'On Demand'. Episode 7 screens this evening so that should get added and so I expect that 3 will get retired tonight.

In 'On Demand' on Tivo, Killjoys has episodes 1 and 2 of series 2; episode 3 screens tomorrow evening. As you say, series 2 has not been uploaded to 'On Demand' on 'TV Anywhere' as yet.

Graham
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

I've sent this example over to the appropriate team to take a look at. As soon as I get an answer, I'll post it here.

Speak soon  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

0 Kudos
Cloddy
Dialled in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Josh,

I think they need a reminder.

Graham
0 Kudos
Doug19
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

We were able to watch Killjoys Series 1 and Episodes 1&2 of Series 2 on 'Catchup'. Now it appears that we have to upgrade in order to watch it on Catchup, yet can still record it 'live' on Tuesday evenings.

Method in the madness or do we need to apply the usual 'fix'  (turn everything off and on again). We can watch episodes 3&4 through another media but it will cost £1.89 per episode. We are currently recording E5 but are reluctant to watch it before seeing the previous two.

0 Kudos