Menu
luvhugz
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Keeps pausing

When i playback my recordings the screen keeps freezing about every 30seconds. It freezes for a few seconds and then plays again?
0 Kudos
mutt08
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keeps pausing

One of the issues that I am having, its been diagnosed as 'failing hard drive'

luvhugz
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Im just hoping i dont need a new box cus ive got loads of recordings 😣
0 Kudos
mutt08
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So did I, but going to lose them all on Tuesday when they swap the box Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

mutt08 wrote:

So did I, but going to lose them all on Tuesday when they swap the box Smiley Mad

Same here but interestingly they said the hard drive was not reporting any errors which seems a little odd as it is doing the same behaviour as 3 years ago shortly before the hard drive completely failed so I also expect to lose my recordings on Wednesday when the box is swapped Smiley Mad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
mutt08
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Am I correct in thinking your box is around 3 year old?

If so then thats roughly the same age as mine, perhaps thats an indication of the average life span of an hard drive on the Tivo!

0 Kudos
luvhugz
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes mine is 3 yrs old. Ive got an engineer coming wed.
0 Kudos