Menu
Teaser241
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just had new TiVo box put in cos other one was pilatelating.

Just had new TiVo box put in cos other one was pixelating,3hours later and it's doing the same thing, so if anyone from virgin is reading this do you think this is acceptable????,this is the last straw,I had throat cancer so I can't talk at all,you have got my mobile phone number so can someone email or text me please,I'm paying for a **bleep**ty service,you're fast enough to put the price up.......

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just had new TiVo box put in cos other one was pilatelating.

Given what you have written I have asked the Mods to look at this urgently for you. I think it might be the connection and not the TiVO box.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
Teaser241
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,it's getting to the point where I'm looking at other tv options,I really don't want to leave virgin cos I have been with them for at least 8 to 9 years. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Teaser241,

I'm sorry that your TiVo service is still pixelating after your box replacement. Thanks to Howard for flagging this up to us.

I've been able to run testing to your new TiVo and I'm not seeing any issues with the signal levels or hard drive, but I have escalated this for you to the local area field manager. As soon as I have a response on this, I will be back in touch. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It could be an issue with the HDMI cable, they can cause pixelattion if the lead is an old version or has gone faulty I would also plug it into a different HDMI port on the TV

0 Kudos
Teaser241
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'll try that,thanks 

0 Kudos