Menu
FrankieBeee
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just got a Tivo but remote seems very slow at scrolling

I've just changed my package and received a new hub and Tivo box (hadn't had one before) - one thing I find is the remote control that came with it is so slow to use. This is when am scrolling through the channels when am in TV Guide or similar.

Its getting to the point I don't want to use it as its so slow moving from one line to the next in the TV guide - am having to either memorize the channel numbers or look up online

Is it always like this or should I be doing something else

(I still have to use my old remote re volume as I also haven't managed to get remote to synch with my TV yet despite trying to follow the instructions)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just got a Tivo but remote seems very slow at scrolling

If you use the channel up/down button the guide scrolls a page at a time. You may find this more convenient
FrankieBeee
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks - will try that and did wonder how to do that as it was possible with my old remote
0 Kudos
FrankieBeee
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That worked thanks but boy when you then scroll down to the channel you want its slow - hopefully I'll get used to it
0 Kudos