Menu
Shoestring
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just got TiVo . No red button or demand

Hi guys. Just got TiVo last night. Good start.... Red button and on demand not worked at all. Known fault or anything I can do ?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Shoestring
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Just got TiVo . No red button or demand

Cheers for that. Noticed that on iplayer
0 Kudos

All Replies
Shoestring
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error code is a01
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Probably best to telephone the fault as it could be an individual signal issue with your box.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Shoestring, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having an issue watching the On Demand and Red Button features on your TiVo®. 

I can see that at the time of your initial post we became aware of an issue with some Red button services, which may have crossed with you posting. This has since been resolved.

I can also see that we're aware of an issue in your area which will mean that the TiVo® will struggle to show programmes on BBC iPlayer during busy periods, though this would not affect on demand or red button features for any other broadcaster. The reference for this issue is F003894629. Our network technicians are working on upgrading the local network in order to meet the demand, they will evaluate the impact of their work on 18th November

Should you be having this issue on any other channel, then please let me know so I can look into this further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Shoestring
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Cheers for that. Noticed that on iplayer
0 Kudos