Menu
Simand
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just changed from sky to vm. Where are all the box sets ?

On sky you can watch complete series of absolutely loads of shows.  There's hardly anything on vm.  Am I missing something?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Just changed from sky to vm. Where are all the box sets ?

What you have access to depends on what package you're on. VM don't put up box sets in the way sky do (although they might in future who knows). If you find a series on catch up you want to watch be careful of the 'watch until' dates as it's annoying to watch half a series and then it disappears from the listings. 

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What you have access to depends on what package you're on. VM don't put up box sets in the way sky do (although they might in future who knows). If you find a series on catch up you want to watch be careful of the 'watch until' dates as it's annoying to watch half a series and then it disappears from the listings. 

Simand
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We have the X L package.  Thanks for replying, bit disappointed with sky's whole catch up package.  Ah well saving money !

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

With XL I think you e pretty much access to everything. The content will vary from Sky's offering of course but once you get used to using it you might get on better 👍

0 Kudos
ekg
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I just watched two series from one box set and have been sent absolutely stark staring mad by the amount of advertising used, it wouldn't be so bad but it seemed like the exact same adverts over and over and over and over, especially James Corden...... so I hope you all like him........a lot!! Smiley Frustrated Smiley Mad Smiley LOL

0 Kudos