Menu
jacquio90
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Jerky TiVo box

Why is my TiVo box on Syfy looking that the films are pirated and when on catch up the programme is the same (jerky).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Jerky TiVo box

Hello jacquio90,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing poor picture quality on the Syfy channel.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see a technician has already been booked for this issue.

Just to confirm if this is still happening after a mains reboot and if you have been able to check if all cables are secure at the back of your TiVo®?

Please let me know how you get on or if you have any further issues.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jacquio90
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Technician been. Watched Syfy last night and no difference. He seems to think the problem might be at your end with the server. Not happy as ruining my watching!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello jacquio90,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing this issue after a technician visit. I would like to look into this further for you and perform some diagnostics on your TiVo® so if you could click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mabbog
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have this problem as well.

My Tivo box also takes more than 10 seconds to start playing a recording from My Shows, this only started after the recent software upgrade and is very annoying.

0 Kudos