Menu
andybristol
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

JVC LT-50C550 Curry's TV REMOTE CODE NEEDED PLEASE Anyone ?

If anyone has found a code that works with a Tivo remote for this TV I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: JVC LT-50C550 Curry's TV REMOTE CODE NEEDED PLEASE Anyone ?

http://www.virginmedia.com/tivo/tv_remote_code_list.pdf

Did none of the JVC ones here work? Or maybe you didn't quite get the procedure right?

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
andybristol
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No tried all auto (0999 options) and tried every manual entry both I and Curry's technical (repair team) could find, they even contacted the manufactures of the board within the tv to establish if they knew of any options available or firmware updates. Curry's have now agreed to either exchange the TV for one that will work with a VM Tivo remote or give me £50 to keep the TV as is....  The board is manufactured by a company called Vestel who apparently make the boards for around 75% of TV's on the market. We tried all codes for Vestel's products and many other's which curry's know worked with the same manufactures other chassis boards all to NO avail. DOH !

Its a shame that Virgin Media do not offer the option of the same as their old box's used to have which was the sound control worked via their box and not the TV as such, effectively turning the sound down or up via the box itself again permitting use of a single remote control to operate your TV channels and sound.

Thanks for your input

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi andybristol,

Thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear the TiVo® remote control does not store your TV's code. I know how handy it would have been for you to control everything with the one control.

We're always looking to add new models to our last so you never know. Did you try all JVC and Vestel codes listed by Sephiroth?

Did you follow these steps here? I'd definitely try again because I know I didn't do mine right first time.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
andybristol
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

YES, as stated I tried ever code that was listed (and more given by Curry's technical) for both Vestel and JVC, Sky have codes for the TV, again Virgin trailing behind dragging their heels !

0 Kudos
JanBoo
Just joined
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try 1191 or 3830... Also im looking for lt-42c500 code for virginmedia remote kwr153704/03br

1464 and tivo codes not working
0 Kudos