Menu
BethAdam
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

It's only getting worse

Okay so no tv for 3 months and still being charged. Great I know. Then my partner checks his bill turns out we have been charged £20.00 extra for a service we still have not recieved. Then to top it off the Internet goes down. He restarted the box and then now the lights will not even turn on. I'm not sure what virgin media are up to.

But it's a big joke- the killer being the slogan virgin we have you back! How? Your taking my money and providing no tv service and now you have taken the Internet away!

I just want rid of the whole package but I'm not happy to pay a cancellation fee as the issues are not due to our incompetence it's there's! Does any one have any ideas?

Helpful Answers
El_Defensor
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: It's only getting worse

Sounds like a nightmare, but not unique unfortunately. Be persistent, keep on at them (& on & on!). If necessary go right to the top, contact the CEO (the buck stops there).

If all else fails, as a last resort go to "CISAS" - Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme.

Best of luck.

All Replies
El_Defensor
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds like a nightmare, but not unique unfortunately. Be persistent, keep on at them (& on & on!). If necessary go right to the top, contact the CEO (the buck stops there).

If all else fails, as a last resort go to "CISAS" - Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme.

Best of luck.

BethAdam
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hey thanks

Do you have any idea how to get in contact with the 'higher powers'?

As when ever we call we are to be honest fobbed off and told a manager is unavailable or they will call tomorrow and they simply don't!

Kinda regards

Beth
El_Defensor
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

That response, again unfortunately, isn't unique.

Make it clear next time you call that unless you get a satisfactory reply you will make a formal complaint.

Email the CEO, [MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

or write to...

The Chief Executives Office

PO Box 238

Manchester, M22 0WJ

-

Good luck.

0 Kudos
BethAdam
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Why do the moderators remove the email address of VM's CEO. This information can be found through a Google search and as such should be freely available on VM sites IMO.

vwt5
Up to speed
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

report them to Watchdog, i have

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

the rules here say you can not post personal contact details of other people. Just because its on the internet doesn't mean it can be posted here. Check the rules.

Also if everyone contacts the CEO (that is not the CEO email just a team) then its a pointless service for people that really need it as it will be getting emaisl of everyone who has bad wireless. Slow computers or hardware problems.

Dont waste a good past point by giving it to everyone.
First line is here for a reason.
0 Kudos
BethAdam
Tuning in
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well when you have gone down all avenues and they are still not providing you with the service that I am paying them for ... what would you suggest the best avenue being as it is clearly not this one as since I have posted on here my service has got worse!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic...

i dont tell you how to get a deadlock letter plenty of people on here will do that for me but you need to go the official complaint route first
0 Kudos