Menu
Sshaw25
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issues!

My tv keeps cutting out and we have nothing but problems with the wifi. Today has been constant rebooting but online it says there are no issues in our area!. I have tried to call the help line which says it is open til midnight but after going through security etc it tells me the lines are shut!!! I called last week with same issue and was fobbed off! Funny how now we are in contract they are not willing to help!! Signed up for the superfast broadband and that is definitely not what we have!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues!

You're not going to like it, but you'll need to ring in to get them to have a look at it - could be waiting a while on the forums.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues!

Hi Sshaw25, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your WiFi cutting out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Let me first take this opportunity to welcome you to our forum community! It's great to see so many new faces around here.

I have tested things from here and I can see that there's a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos