Menu
330d
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Issue with playing back recordings (already reported!)

As with several others on here in havijg real issues with playback. Live TV seems fine but I often (most recordings of late) have frozen, pixelated, just stopped, broken sound etc - you get the gist.

I reported this previously and was rudely spoken to and whoever it was wasn't listening or particularly helpful.

Anyway, setting were reset/changed from virgin end (which I know would work but wouldn't last - I told the woman I spoke to this, she didn't listen)
Anyway, low and behold - it's doing it again - after just getting my broadband fixed(ish) this is happening again.
Not happy.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with playing back recordings (already reported!)

Hi there 330d, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are getting these issues when watching your recordings, and am also sorry to learn that this was not addressed when you called in previously. 

I've tried to run some testing on your TiVo® this morning to see if I could spot any issues, but I'm unable to communicate with the TiVo®, I'd have to ask if it was powered off at the time of this post, if so could you please power it back on (leave in standby if you wish) and then let me know so I can run some further testing. 

Many thanks, and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
330d
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for replying. My box is never switched off so not sure what's happened there.
I'd be grateful if you could try again and let me know how you get on and what the issues are - in all honesty it's really doing my head in!!

Thanks
Andy
0 Kudos
330d
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On a side note, has something else happened? I'm unable to connect to my TiVo box from the iPhone app.
'Invalid media access key'
My log in no longer works either.
0 Kudos
330d
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Fixed app issue.
But continuing to have recording playback issues
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 330d,

Thank you for getting back to us regarding the issue with your TiVo® and TV Anywhere. I'm glad to hear that the TV Anywhere issue is now resolved, but sorry that the recording playback problem is still ongoing. 

I have remote tested your TiVo® and can see a problem that I'm going to need to get an engineer out to investigate. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Cheers.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos