Menu
Nigel_F
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issue with playback of HD recordings

I have a new issue with my TiVo box in that some of the recordings pixelate a few minutes into playback of a recorded program and then skip back and repeat about 15 seconds of playback. This has happened on a number of recording the past few weeks. Hard disk problem, I wonder?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with playback of HD recordings

Hi Nigel_F,

Thank you for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a problem with your TiVo--specifically that your HD recordings are pixelating. Have you had the same issue with SD recordings?

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment and can see a problem with your TiVo. I've sent hits to reset the signal to the box but this hasn't worked, so I will need to arrange an engineer visit for you to get this fixed.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Nigel_F
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. The engineer came and replaced my box as it had an issue with the hard drive. Unfortunately the replacement is only a 500Mb and my old box was a 1Tb. Apparently I was originally given the 1TB by mistake!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nigel_F,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear all is working ok now for you.  Regarding the 500GB box, I will send you a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos