Menu
99jools
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to sort My Shows with oldest at the top, rather than most recent?

I am trying to work out how to simplify the process of using Tivo for an elderly relative.  It is a great resource but navigating all the menus and selecting shows is too complex.  I have worked out how to get My Shows into a long list in date order (no groups) but it still involves scrolling down to the bottom of the list each time to play the recordings in the correct sequence.  I can see that Tivo offers the ability to reverse the sort order but for some reason this doesn't seem to have been enabled on the Virgin box.  Am I missing something?

Thanks

0 Kudos
mike_gain
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to sort My Shows with oldest at the top, rather than most recent?

99jools wrote:

I am trying to work out how to simplify the process of using Tivo for an elderly relative.  It is a great resource but navigating all the menus and selecting shows is too complex.  I have worked out how to get My Shows into a long list in date order (no groups) but it still involves scrolling down to the bottom of the list each time to play the recordings in the correct sequence.  I can see that Tivo offers the ability to reverse the sort order but for some reason this doesn't seem to have been enabled on the Virgin box.  Am I missing something?

Thanks

While I'm not sure if you can change the order, pressing the >| button will take you to the bottom of just about every list in TiVO. if at the bottom, pressing the same button again will take you back to the top. Hopefully this will cut down on the scrolling.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it possible to sort My Shows with oldest at the top, rather than most recent?

Hi 99jools,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I wanted to pop by and leave this hear as it may help you navigate the menu's more efficiently.  It's our Remote Control Button Guide

The Channel - will allow you to quickly scroll through long lists making shorter work of going through them.

I hope this helps.  I'm here to help anytime you need us, keep in touch Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos