Menu
Phil-LV426
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to customise the channel listings on the Tivo homepage?

Is it possible to customise the channel listings on the Tivo homepage? It surely cannot be correct to have BBC1 and BBC1HD channels on different pages, and that's just one example. It's driving me crazy!! 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
dave2660
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is it possible to customise the channel listings on the Tivo homepage?

The channel numbering is a bit crazy. You can't change the channel numbers or the order that they are listed in the guide. The only thing you can do is filter the list to show only certain categories of channels by pressing the blue button. You can set up a list of favourite channels and only list those, but the numbers and channel order can't be changed.

0 Kudos

All Replies
dave2660
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The channel numbering is a bit crazy. You can't change the channel numbers or the order that they are listed in the guide. The only thing you can do is filter the list to show only certain categories of channels by pressing the blue button. You can set up a list of favourite channels and only list those, but the numbers and channel order can't be changed.

0 Kudos
Phil-LV426
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave, I'll give that a try tonight. My previous system using a VU Duo+ box to pick up Sky satellite had an option to customise and move the channels around, so that the likes of BBC1, 2, 3 and 4 for example could literally be positioned and numbered as channels 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the TV guide, but clearly Virgin didn't seem to think this might be a useful option to build into their Tivo boxes!! Anyway, thanks for your help, it's much appreciated!! Cheers.

0 Kudos