Menu
sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Irritating but minor picture pixalation

Hi VM team

We turned our TV on around 1730 on 604 to catch up on the news.  At 1800 we changed to  BBC 1 101

We are experiencing minor but still irritating pixelation, normally a line abut half way down (or up) the screen.

Any ideas?

Adrian 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Irritating but minor picture pixalation

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I would like to help check out what's causing the pixelation you're reporting.  I'm sorry for the disruption you're getting.

Is this still an issue today?  I have taken a look at your box remotely and there is a slight signal issue which may be impacting the service.  If you can let me know if you're still getting any pixelation, I can check further.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette

That really is an impressive flash to bang time!!

The pixalation issue seems to have disappeared for the time being, but i know it will be back.

It really would be useful to have in addition to the Green 'Mark the reply as useful'  box an amber ' Toolittle too late box as well!!

I do hope your managers read these forums regularly and so they can see how many people are **bleep** of with the service currently offered by VM.

Adrian 

Collette_T wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I would like to help check out what's causing the pixelation you're reporting.  I'm sorry for the disruption you're getting.

Is this still an issue today?  I have taken a look at your box remotely and there is a slight signal issue which may be impacting the service.  If you can let me know if you're still getting any pixelation, I can check further.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Collette.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply.

If the fault is intermittent we can still take action to resolve if needed.  Especially as a signal issue was picked up previously when your box was checked remotely.  

I have taken a look at your box again and there is still an issue with the downstream power level so I will be happy to arrange for an engineer to call round for you.

I will send you details in a private message to arrange an appointment.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

I'm sorry you feel that response wasn't in a more timely manner.  This is a community forum and responses can be up to a few days.  If you feel a more urgent response is required, you can reach our team on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us.  

Collette. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Collette_T wrote:

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your reply.

If the fault is intermittent we can still take action to resolve if needed.  Especially as a signal issue was picked up previously when your box was checked remotely.  

I have taken a look at your box again and there is still an issue with the downstream power level so I will be happy to arrange for an engineer to call round for you.

I will send you details in a private message to arrange an appointment.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

I'm sorry you feel that response wasn't in a more timely manner.  This is a community forum and responses can be up to a few days.  If you feel a more urgent response is required, you can reach our team on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us.  

Collette. Smiley Happy

Collette

I am not having an attack on you personally.

But when it takes 3 or 4 days for some one to read and reply a post, when it is clear that Hugh, yourself or an other has been active on these forums, then I consider that rude. Period.

If I call 150, I usually end up in an out of country call centre, where finding some one who speaks English in a manner that I can understand (I was born partially deaf) is rare....

Thanks for the Engineer booking though and I will be in touch

Adrian 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adrian,

I totally understand, I promise you we're not ignoring you.  As mentioned this is a community forum and although we are online daily we do work in a particular order of the posts coming in to make sure we're getting to everyone who is posting their concerns as well.  Especially if we are having busy periods it can take a little longer than normal to get back to you.

We are here to help in any way we can.  If you're happy to have an engineer call round, please do reply to my private message when you're ready.  

Collette Smiley Happy

0 Kudos