Menu
cganddg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Interruption of programme

While watching programmes we get a message on screen if "what's next"and the picture freezes for a few seconds, then jumps to a later spot in the programme. Can we stop this happening? We have a TIVO box.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Interruption of programme

Hello Cganddg Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Community and thank you for taking the time to visit this Forum Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the programmes acting this way, I've been able to run some tests on the TIVo in the home and it's testing well, which is a good sign. 

I was able to notice that the hard drive wasn't operating in the correct fashion and would require some time with an engineer.  Are you seeing this on recorded programmes or whilst viewing live TV?

If this is on recordings, I've popped you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
tufftee
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This happening on our Tivo now ...never really noticed it before ??
When playing a delayed / active recording programme, we get an 'Up Next' pop-up before it has finished the broadcast ....I think?

Can you post the solution here too please Ben ? Cheers.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi tufftee,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'd like to find a little more about this message if that's ok?  Does this message appear in the corner of the screen or is it something that takes over the majority of the screen?

Would it be possible to get a picture of the message that's popping up?  (Don't worry if not)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos