Menu
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent television

Firstly it was my internet cutting out , now my television Tivo service is doing the same informing me that there is no signal and I am not authorised to use a certain channel even though it is part of my subscription . I realise that I have not has this Tivo service long but this is really ridiculous . I even tried to get the volume button working on my Tivo remote control following all the instructions available but that does not work either . Come on Virgin Media , just how simple is it to get any working service especially when we are paying for it and getting short changed .

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent television

You may well have signal issues with your TiVo for which you'll need to phone in for help. Not an expert on BB as this is the TiVo forum but could be related or possibly cabling issue?  Either way quickest to phone and get help

All Replies
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You may well have signal issues with your TiVo for which you'll need to phone in for help. Not an expert on BB as this is the TiVo forum but could be related or possibly cabling issue?  Either way quickest to phone and get help

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello davybozal53,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box, I have been able to locate your account but i'm unable to connect to the box. Can I just check that the white cable at the back of the box is securely screwed in because if this is loose it can cause channel loss.

Otherwise I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at it for you so please let me know how you get on.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I probably do have signal issues with my recently new Cisco Tivo box which occasionally drops signal whenever anyone changes channel or turns the telly on . My son had a new Samsung Tivo box installed yesterday and everything seemed to be okay until the wife changed channels last night and the signal was lost from the Cisco Tivo box and my sons seemed to be okay or he would have come ben the room and told me so . My television seems to be working okay just now and everything is plugged in as instructed so what is going on .

0 Kudos
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you cannot connect to my Cisco Tivo box even though all the cables are connected as instructed then something must be wrong either with the box or something else . Please advise and correct this problem asap .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi davybozal53,

I've responded to your post in another thread you've got open. Just check your private messages (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange a technician for you.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos