Menu
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent signal loss with newly installed Tivo box .

Well there's me thinking that my recently installed Virgin Media Cisco Tivo box was over its initial teething problems , it seemed to be working okay for nearly a week , but when I turned the telly on for the Ryder Cup golf I got the error message , Network cable unplugged ( C130 ) and that is with all my cables connected as they should be . Last week it was error message Ethernet cable unplugged ( N27 ) when it was plugged in now it is error message ( C130 ) Network cable unplugged when all my cables are connected so I did a rebboot and my telly service is restored so just what is going on . I do not want to be on the phone for ages for someone to advise me to check all the cables or reboot the box , I just want a service that works when it is supposed to . The football is on today and the telly better be on its best behaviour or there will be a serious rethink about my service provider .

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent signal loss with newly installed Tivo box .

Hi Davybozal53,

Many thanks for coming back and taking the time to reach out to the Community again.

I'm sorry that there's been some issues on the TiVo and especially with the C150 error and N27. I have check the service and there's no detectable faults I can see right now, are you using the service with no hiccups as of now?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My television service seems okay as we speak but the wife informed me that last night some channels seemed unavailable even though we are subscribed to them via our package which seems quite strange to be quite honest .

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Davybozal53,

Cheers for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

It's great to hear that the issue is resolved and for the unavailable channels if you follow the flow below, this should connect to the network and update any channels that may at the time not show:-

1. Press Home on your TiVo remote
  2. Select Help & Settings.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Choose Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Try this and keep in touch Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos