Menu
Sarahlewis
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Interactive on TiVo??

We used to be able to use interactive to see sport results etc and still see the programme we are watching at the same time. Can we still do this with a TiVo box?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Interactive on TiVo??

Interactive is a legacy feature of the older platform that runs the V & V+ boxes. The BBC services on the TiVO are accessed through the Connected Red Button on BBC channels, the same as services on most other TV platforms.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
geoherriott
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I USED TO BE ABLE ON MY PREVIOUS BOX TO FIND ON AN INTERACTIVE MENU WHICH AFFORDED NEWS HEADLINES SPORTS/FOOTBALL HEADLINES/SCORES ETC. CAN I ACCESS THIS INFO. SOMEHOW NOW AND HOW?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please do not type in capitals. It is viewed as shouting and is considered rude. The answer to your question is given above. There is no news headline etc service provided via TiVO. Nothing at all. They've gone and it was the BBC that removed it.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There are the BBC News and Sports apps on TiVo which include headlines and results. These can be access via the Red Button on any BBC channel or via Apps and Games

BBC News app - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/help-17655000

BBC Sport app - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/27047614

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos