Menu
Katie11
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Instead of being able to press play, it says 'create a WishList search' instead?

?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Instead of being able to press play, it says 'create a WishList search' instead?

Hi Katie11,

Welcome to our community and thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

Can you specify a little more at what point this option occurs?  Is this when you're selecting a programme from On Demand/Catch up?  If so what's the programme called?  Or is it a recording?

If you can let me know this will help me figure out what's happening for you.  Keep me posted.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Katie11
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Instead of being able to press play, it says 'create a WishList search' instead?

Hi Collette, thank you for getting back to meSmiley Happy
This is occurring when I go to 'my shows & recordings', I then click on 'my shows', then on the programme I want to watch (either catfish or Geordie shore), scroll down to 'explore this show', then go to 'episodes' and it comes up with all the series and episodes for that programme. It is only a few episodes out of all of them that once I have selected it says 'create a wishlist search' instead of 'play'.
Thanks, Katie. 😊
0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Katie11 wrote:
Hi Collette, thank you for getting back to meSmiley Happy
This is occurring when I go to 'my shows & recordings', I then click on 'my shows', then on the programme I want to watch (either catfish or Geordie shore), scroll down to 'explore this show', then go to 'episodes' and it comes up with all the series and episodes for that programme. It is only a few episodes out of all of them that once I have selected it says 'create a wishlist search' instead of 'play'.
Thanks, Katie. 😊

Katie - can you detail that you're trying to achieve, the method you're describing above is not how you'd play a recorded programme.

doing the explore this show > episodes thing is not the same as looking my shows for a previously recorded show, it's more of a "these are all the seasons and episodes associated with this programme" - if you haven't recorded it you can't play it.

try navigating to the programme you want to watch and pressing the play button (just above the big yellow pause button).

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Katie11,

It's pretty much as sjp123 mentioned, you have to have recorded the programme to play the it.  If they haven't been broadcast yet or haven't been recorded it will ask you setup a Wish List when going through the 'Explore This show'.  

You can setup a Series Link so that it will record the shows you want, then you will be able to watch them.

It all sounds like it's working normally, if you do have any questions or need anything else, don't hesitate to ask.  We're here if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos