Menu
Jabba_Samurai
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Billing 2 Months Running!!

Hi,

Last month i phoned up as my bill was VERY incorrect (Should have been £100 and i was getting charged £174!).  This was my first bill so was for 2 months (£50ish a month).  We got it sorted after alot of phone calls.  I was assured this was not going to happen again.

This month i have just checked my bank and i have be charged £82 instead of the agreed £52.  This money has already come out of my account.  I need this sorted shortly.

So far my experience with Virgin has been terrible.  I have to pay for the phone line that you haven't installed yet and now you try to take extra money off me monthly.  If we don't get this sorted i will cancel the contract and the direct debit and go to SKY. 

Someone from virgin comeback to me as i need this sorting now!!

Jason

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Billing 2 Months Running!!

This is primarily a user forum for users to help other users. A virgin mod may see your post but it could take a few days. 

Best to phone in and choose 'thinking of leaving'. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Billing 2 Months Running!!

Hi Jabba_Samurai

Thank you for dropping by with your post about the billing issue you have had with us.

I understand that billing conflicts can be frustrating and I appreciate too that you have taken the time to pop by on the forums to let us know about this. A warm welcome to the community.

With respect to billing issues we have to ask that our customers use the 2 secure methods of communication we use on a daily basis which are either to contact our teams via phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 or to contact us on Webchat

I can see that you did call us on the 21st and managed to resolve this with one of my colleagues at the time which is great Smiley Happy

Please keep in touch if you need anything else, we'll be happy to help out.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos