Menu
derby86
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

Hi, I just had Virgin media installed last month. I went for the big Kahuna bundle which was on offer for 42.99 per month for the first 9 months then 68.99 per month there after. It took me a while to decide as I've never had sky or Virgin as its a lot of money for me and I was surprised to find a letter today to say it is going up already by 3.99 per month. This I don't understand and to make matters worse I then go online and see that £85 was taken out of my account for the first month! I have no idea what this is about, can anyone please explain this?

thanks, Clive 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Incorrect Bill

In common with other suppliers, Virgin Media bills in advance, meaning that the first bill is for two months.

Virgin Media's terms and conditions clearly state that they can indeed increase prices whenever they like. In return, you have the right to cancel your subscription should they increase the price. This will have been made clear in the letter about the price increase.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

In common with other suppliers, Virgin Media bills in advance, meaning that the first bill is for two months.

Virgin Media's terms and conditions clearly state that they can indeed increase prices whenever they like. In return, you have the right to cancel your subscription should they increase the price. This will have been made clear in the letter about the price increase.

0 Kudos
derby86
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much Ernie!

I haven't seen my bill yet that explains that, just seen the amount that came out of my account. 

I see a note on the bill increase letter saying that if I'm on a promotional offer then they will honour it, does that mean that my first 9 month offer won't increase?

Regards,

Clive

0 Kudos