Menu
Gracieq
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Incomplete channel listing

I am so frustrated. For 2 days there have been no channel listings on my tv. It just states repeatedly "to be announced". I have gone through all the settings & connect to Tivo several times but to no avail. 

On looking at this forum this seems to be a frequent problem for many people & over quite some time with no satisfactory conclusions reached.

I have frequent problems of varying nature with the TV on demand crashing, crackling phone line, the phone ringing & distant background noise of talking, ringing & dial tone only when I answer & now I can't get into my emails.  I pay my bills on time & am getting a seriously poor service.

I am considering changing provider due to ongoing problems & increasing high bills for an inadequate service. If virginmedia can afford to pay top athletes & actors to promote their services then virgin could at least provide the advertised services all the time to paying customers instead of taking their hard earned money & ripping them off.

VERY DISGRUNTLED, PLEASE USE ANY EFFORTS TO SORT & STOP THESE PROBLEMS HAPPENING.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incomplete channel listing

Hi Gracieq,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm terribly sorry to learn of these problems you're experiencing with no channel listings.

I've managed to locate your account to run some tests. Everything looks fine with the signal coming to the TiVo® box. I've sent an update signal to the box to see if I can get the channel listings for you. Please restart the box.

How are things now?

Are the listings back?

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos