Menu
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ITV player Disappeared (?)

Checking via both Catch Up and On Demand, I no longer receive ITV services. Is this a fault or have they been removed by Virgin Media?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV player Disappeared (?)

There was an open fault for this showing on the status page yesterday with an estimated fix date of Friday 2nd Sept.  The status page doesn't seem to be available at the moment.

Having said that when I checked about 20 minutes ago the ITV Hub icon was showing in catch up for me.

zilch
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for letting me know.
0 Kudos
talski43
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

just found your thread and thought i would mention that itv player, channel 4 and channel 5 catch up all disappeared as well. Tried rebooting tivo box but no joy, still not there.Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
talski43
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

just found your thread and thought i would mention that itv player, channel 4 and channel 5 catch up all disappeared as well. Tried rebooting tivo box but no joy, still not there.Smiley Mad

will keep looking

0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I've just noticed that services from CH4 and CH5 are missing also. I wonder if the tv companies themselves are aware.
0 Kudos
zilch
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just checked the status page but information is incorrect - catch up for ITV CH4 CH5 is not available using ANY search method ( not just from the icons screen).
0 Kudos