ITV HUB

Why is there no ITV hub, can only catch up some programmes last 7 days...grrrr

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV HUB

Because ITV haven't produced an app for the box, the BBC Netflix etc produce their own apps to be added to the tivo

0 Kudos
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky have one so why have virgin not.. seems odd ,, The more i find out and use this tivo i am becoming irate at the many problems and lack of services, on demand and catch up keeps saying no connection try later my recordings have gone missing some have'nt recorded some are saying recorded today when they where yesterday all seems strange.

0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

mazzz wrote:

Sky have one so why have virgin not

I assume that for Sky users a specific app is the only way of accessing ITV catch-up content as unlike Virgin their EPG system does not allow you to browse backwards? Perhaps someone with Sky (or ex-Sky) could clarify.

If you are that bothered then I think your best course of action here is to contact ITV directly. Incidentally, if you do then point them to this page on their website:

http://www.itv.com/help/tv/itv-hub-tv

which does seem to imply that ITV hub is available for Virgin customers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos