Menu
KimF
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I would like to request a new TiVo box

I have been with Virgin media for some time and think it's time for my TiVo box to be replaced. It stops whilst watching a recording and the picture freezes then pixelated and jumps so you lose half of what you were watching. I did a full reset some time ago and this hasn't resolved the issue and it can be very frustrating when there's something you really want to watch but you can't watch it without feeling frustrated as it keeps freezing. From reviewing other customer comments it looks like I am not alone as fellow customers seem to have the same problems. I've checked the service in my area and this seems fine, I've also checked both my devices and these are not showing as having any issues. All wiring is also correct and intact so something is definitely not working as it should. It would be appreciated it someone could take a look behind the scenes and offer any advice. Thanks.
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like to request a new TiVo box

Hi KimF,

It's great to see a new face amongst the rest  Smiley Happy

I'd like to help here and reading about the TV services is a shame, I'm sorry about this. I've been looking into the TV services in the home to ascertain the main issues but have been unable to find any specific fault or anything local as an outage. I was able to notice that you've had some issues on the upstreams on the broadband and would need to be adjusted. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
sapphire1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Suffering the same issue since September. Joined Virgin in February and it has gone from good to frustrating.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sapphire1,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this too.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and I've detected an issue with your TiVo® hard drive. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to take a look.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos