cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my blue button back!

speedy666
Tuning in

I do not want my recordings grouping automatically. I had this option before and never used it. To have this option unilaterally removed is out of order and makes me wonder who makes these decisions for your customers. What has Virgin gained in this update??? its small things like this that loses customers. This is a backwards step in my service that I pay over £80 a month for. Virgin sort this out!Smiley Mad

16 REPLIES 16

Captainrwizzle - look above your post. Someone has posted a work around. 

Look at the response to my feed from olly. I've tried it and it works fine

@speedy666 wrote:
Look at the response to my feed from olly. I've tried it and it works fine

Blue button mush better, still should put back!!

This makes no sense to me. Olly what screen do I need to be on when I press my green button cause I have tried every screen available and nothing worked. 

@Dawks1963 wrote:

This makes no sense to me. Olly what screen do I need to be on when I press my green button cause I have tried every screen available and nothing worked. 

Go into My Shows

Press Green Options button

Bottom of the pop up screen is option to show/hide Left column

Select 'show' then you will be given an option of what categories to show in the left Menu [some are pre-ticked you can un-tick them too] , make sure you tick 'Recordings' as this option shows them by date and not in folders.

HTH

stigemat
On our wavelength

Great this works! I am very unhappy about unilateral imposition of the folders layout. What was wrong with blue button easy choice? And now so SLOOOOOWWW to move around the screens

jefftravis
On our wavelength
Thanks for the tip,I upgraded to the v6 and kept the old tivo as well and the blue button option disappeared and it was getting on my nerves