Menu
Telewest
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I volunteer to be a tester for V6 2TB box ( Please )

Please VM

Can I please test the new V6 ( 2TB or 3TB ) box here in Essex as a long time tester for your Internet service and testing many items from software to hardware for the Internet like 56k x2 modem software plus back in the 1990's and I have tested many items like software for Ondigital, top up tv, freesat, and freeview and would love to test for your new box here in south Essex were there is high traffic on your service so the Box or other items would get a good test.

I have been a customer for 18 years and have 3 1TB TiVo and had all your TV boxes & Hubs ( Super Hub 2ac ) and have HD & UHD TV's ( 2 x 3D TV ) .

I would sign paperwork to tell other if you wish or help others on a forum if you wish.

I can test around the clock 24/7.

Thank You

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I volunteer to be a tester for V6 2TB box ( Please )

What makes you think they are looking for testers?

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/virgin-media-finally-set-to-launch-V6-4k-uhd-tivo-box-on-november...

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Telewest
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is only reports of a 1TB box being soft tested at this time and as the V6 must be made in two or three types like old TiVo with 500 or 1TB then VM must have looked at BT UHD 1TB youview box & Sky Q with 2TB and mini box  so VM must have looked at making a 2TB or better for UHD / 4K service that will come in the few years so bigger Hard drive will be needed.  Also I feel a network WiFi may be added to larger box as most Blu-Ray boxes & UHD TV and some Freesat come with WiFi  .

Also why VM making so much about 30TH if they have not got something extra to say to the press and public ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Only new customers is pilot areas get to test the V6 

0 Kudos