Menu
nolan500
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I ring virgin 8 week go told my black box broke and still wait of some one come out

I ring virgin 8 week go . Told dat my black box broke and still wait of some one come out to me

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I ring virgin 8 week go told my black box broke and still wait of some one come out

Hi there Nolan500, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your issue with your set top box hasn't been resolved yet. 

I've taken a look into things for you and I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate the fault with your set top box. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving, so please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I ring virgin 8 week go told my black box broke and still wait of some one come out

Hi there nolan500, 

Just thought I'd drop you a line to see if you'd been able to view my private message from yesterday with the offer of an appointment, as I've yet to have a reply. 

If this is something that you'd like for me to arrange, please let me know.

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos