Menu
daypaul
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm not the only one with faulty tivo freezes

I recently posted the question "My TiVo box freezes live channel whenever a recording finishes, is this a fault or is it poor design that I'm expected to put up with?" Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue, will Virgin Media fix it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm not the only one with faulty tivo freezes

Hi daypaul, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having with your TiVo® freezing. 

There is currently a fault at the address and we are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services there. Once the work is completed, any issues with freezing and slow speeds will be resolved.

We are looking to carry the work out as soon as possible but in the meantime give the Customer Service Team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They'll be able to offer a credit for any loss of service until we complete the work. Just quote the fault reference: F003813345.

The next review date for this will be 30th September where there will be more information available. Post back here if you would like an update then Smiley Happy

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
daypaul
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Kath, I'll give 150a ring when I have half an hour to spare, If you could give me an update at the end of the month, that would be great.

regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi daypaul,

Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy

I just wanted to let you know that I am sending you a private message with further details.

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos