Menu
CrookedSpire
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I'm having problems getting through by phone to get an error message removed from my screen...

I have tried without success to call your helpline.   When asked to tap the number 1 to progress to the next stage, I am getting 'sorry I didn't get that - please try again'...   I tap the number but it doesn't register... .  I was watching a catch up programme yesterday and half way through it I got the 7400 message flashing across the screen and can't get rid of it.  It was only Monday of this week when I also - after a lot of messing - but on that time was successful at getting through - got through to report loss of channels and these were then reinstalled.  Please can you assist me.   Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I'm having problems getting through by phone to get an error message removed from my screen...

Hi CrookedSpire

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your service at the moment, 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you unfortunately, so I can do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos