Menu
Razzle_Dazzle
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have used my magic eye sender for years ,Virgin say they no longer support them and its against the law

I have been using my magic eye sender for years ,its no longer works ,virgin say they no longer support magic eyes and its against the law ,they want me to buy another box ,any advice ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have used my magic eye sender for years ,Virgin say they no longer support them and its against the

it's not against the law, plenty of people use it and as it's a hardware solution and nothing has changed it's more likely that something has gone wrong with it, you won't however get any support from Virgin for 3rd party equipment

0 Kudos
Razzle_Dazzle
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have used my magic eye sender for years ,Virgin say they no longer support them and its against the

The virgin engineer came I was having a problem with broadband ,when he left my wireless tv sender stopped working ,I bought a new one but still no signal to 2nd tv ,any ideas ?
0 Kudos
Razzle_Dazzle
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Could anyone help me with this please ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have used my magic eye sender for years ,Virgin say they no longer support them and its aga...

Hi Razzle_Dazzle

I'm sorry to learn about the touble you're experiencing with your Magic Eye, as danny has mentioned, this isn't a product in too familiar with but that being said, I'd like to try and help.

The Magic Eye you've got. how does it plug into your TV? Does your TV remote work with the set top box at all any more? Do you have more than one set top box at home? To double check it's not the remoteMan HappyS

Sorry for all the questions, I'd like to try and get to the bottom of this for you.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Razzle_Dazzle wrote:
The virgin engineer came I was having a problem with broadband ,when he left my wireless tv sender stopped working ,I bought a new one but still no signal to 2nd tv ,any ideas ?

Please note that I have not used a wireless sender so what I am saying may be nonsense but, since the problem started after the engineer did some work on your broadband, is it possible that your router and and sender are now operating on different wireless channels.

Can you configure the channel on the sender? Did the engineer change the channel on your router? 

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos