Menu
anushka
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have the error code c133

I have the error code c133 on screen but can't figure out why, I've tried resetting the whole system including the modem but no luck.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have the error code c133

Hi anushka,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting with us. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this error code c133,

Due to the nature of your issue I'd like to arrange for one of engineers to come around and have a look at this for you. I will send you a private message shortly (purple envelope top right) to discuss this further. Could you confirm when replying to my PM that you have the box powered on and the coax cable is attached.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have the error code c133

Hi anushka,

Thanks for the details in your PM to me it's very much appreciated.

I'm afraid it looks as though we have a fault now raised for this error. We've posted a sticky on the DTV board titled TiVo Apps & TV Anywhere which we'll update to show resolved once this has been cleared. If you're still having trouble after this then we can go ahead with the engineer request I've mentioned.

Regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos