Menu
billebersohl
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have a Tivo Roamio and the red and blue lights are flashing. The TV says there is no input.

My Tivo Roamio just started flashing the red and blue lights. I've unplugged and plugged back in, but same thing. The TV says there is no input from the Tivo. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a Tivo Roamio and the red and blue lights are flashing. The TV says there is no input.

billebersohl wrote:

My Tivo Roamio just started flashing the red and blue lights. I've unplugged and plugged back in, but same thing. The TV says there is no input from the Tivo. Any ideas?

What's a roamio? 

Anyway youll u'll need to phone in for help. Assuming you've checked all the connections are fine. It needs an engineer. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a Tivo Roamio and the red and blue lights are flashing. The TV says there is no input.

The Roamio is a U.S. device and cannot connect to the Virgin Media cable network.

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ah. That's it! Never heard it called that before.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi billebersohl, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

As mentioned by Ernie_C, the US version's of TiVo® won't work on our network. 

If you are an existing Virgin Media customer then feel free to upgrade your package to include a TiVo®. 

You can do this by speaking to the team via Online chat here: http://virg.co/contact or via the phone on 150 / 0345 454 1111.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos