Menu
tivouser647
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cannot fast forward through a recorded film

I recorded a film a few days ago. When I try to fast forward through it, it skips to the end of the film. How do I get this fault fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot fast forward through a recorded film

Hello tivouser647,

Have you been able to resolve this now?

If not then does this happen on anything that you've recorded and have you tried to reboot the box by the mains to see whether there's any difference?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
tivouser647
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No I have not experienced the problem on any other recordings. Could be just a one-off peculiar glitch. I presume this isn't a diabolical plot by the advertisers to make us sit through all the adverts.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tivouser647

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused. 

That being said, I'm glad to hear that you're not experiencing the issue with any other recorded content so it sounds as if it's a one off issue with that film. 

If you notice any issues with your TV service moving forward, you know where to find us. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos