Menu
gandalf-wiz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I HATE T I V O!!!

This is my second TIVO box, the first I have for a few years, the the problems with sound sync started, and the inevitable calls to Virgin, reset the box malarky, I was sick os resetting the box, they eventually came out and changed to box, and guess what, it work like its powered by steam, I keep wanting to throw some coal on it. It taks and age, so the resetting starts again. its been like this since day one of it being installed. I think it might be time to give SKY and call

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I HATE T I V O!!!

HI gandalf_wiz

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take another look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos